25 Things about me:) part 3
Ok, so it's been awhile! This is honestly harder than I thought it would be. Here we go....
12. I am a nervous wreck when my husband drives my car. I can't even watch the road. I just sit there with my eyes closed. I cannot tell you how many times I've shrieked in horror, just to be told that he doesn't need my sound effects! I know that he drives a semi for a living. But even though people stop for the semi in the middle of the road, does not me that they will stop for my suv!
13. Speaking of suvs, I secretly wish for my van back. Do NOT tell my husband.
14. I love to eat out. Any time I get a chance, lets go!
15. I talk to myself. a. lot. I guess that's why I like to blog. I don't seem so insane this way.
16. I get spring fever really badly. I hate being cooped up in the winter. I just want to go outside and play. I think that my kids feel the same way. That's why we've been taking walks in the 40 degree weather.
17. I am sorely disappointed that people on tv are starting to get younger than I am. And I'm not that old!
18. Since having my boys, I now have the attention span of a 4 year old. Movies are just way to long to sit through. The last movie I saw in the theater was Dukes of Hazzard. Bring on the DVR so I can fast forward through the commercials.
19. My brother and sister have some of the biggest laughs I've ever heard. I love it. You cannot help but laugh with them, even when they are making fun of you.
20. I am impatient and a procrastinator. Go figure.
That's all for tonight! Sorry there's no pic. Blogger was taking way too long....see #20.