25 things about me:) part 1
This is stolen from Facebook. But I hate that website. It kinda gives me the creeps:) But I'm still addicted. I'm going to do this in little installments though. Hey it's late and I've got to go watch Heroes and Chuck (I'll explain in the list:)
Oh and I hate post without pics so here's one of me and Slone at Christmas this year.
1. I talk to my mother at least once a day. Sometimes 3 or 4 times. My sisters all come in at a close second. If one of them doesn't answer, I go down the line until one of them does answer.
2. I think that my husband is the best looking guy in the room...any room. I always have. The first time I saw him I about died. Had to meet him. Yup, pretty sure I loved him right then.
3. My children, I love them. It makes me feel like SuperMom when Slone volunteers an I love you. Or when someone tells me how wonderful and polite my children are. (That is until my 4 year old calls his uncle a "psycho".)
4. I use the word "psycho" way to much.
5. I hate doing the dishes. More. than. anything.
to be continued...